- CHAPTER 1: JUST START WITH ONE
- CHAPTER 2: TIMING IS EVERYTHING
- CHAPTER 3: FRUITS THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
- CHAPTER 4: HOW TO DEVELOP AND MAINTAIN MENTAL CLARITY
- CHAPTER 5: THE BENEFITS OF PRAYER
- CHAPTER 6: HEALING HURT AND DISAPPOINTMENT
- CHAPTER 7: BE TRUE TO YOURSELF
- CHAPTER 8: HOW CONFIDENCE CAN LEAD TO WINNING FOR LIFE
- CHAPTER 9: PORTION CONTROL AND THE HORROR OF FRIED FOODS
- CHAPTER 10: EXERCISE AND YOUR METABOLISM
- CHAPTER 11: EMBRACE YOUR DESTINY
- CHAPTER 12: NO MORE EXCUSES – BE CONSISTENT
- CHAPTER 13: THE IMPORTANCE OF FAMILY AND KIDS
- CHAPTER 14: JUMP ON YOUR GREAT IDEAS
- CHAPTER 15: THE IMPORTANCE OF WRITING AND READING
- CHAPTER 16: CREATE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE
- CHAPTER 17: OH, FOR THE LOVE OF…MUSIC
- CHAPTER 18: STOP LYING TO YOURSELF
- CHAPTER 19: COMPASSION
- CHAPTER 20: FORGIVE BUT NOT FORGET
- CHAPTER 21: REST
- CHAPTER 22: FIND PEACE
- CHAPTER 23: HAPPINESS
- CHAPTER 24: LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
- CHAPTER 25: GET “UNSTUCK”
- CHAPTER 26: DESTRESS
- CHAPTER 27: OPENNESS
- CHAPTER 28: CREATE LAUGHTER
To Maximize Your Life
*Download link for your ebook will be sent via email. Downloads expire after 24 hours.
Changing your life for the better might seem like a frightening endeavor. There are many things to consider and, possibly, a lot of little changes to manage. However, you should not worry. You are taking a powerful and important step toward making positive changes that will affect the rest of your life.
You should feel empowered with the knowledge that you are being proactive in your life. You're not leaving your life in someone else's hands. You're taking it by will and choosing your own path (right through the bushes and into your neighbor's front yard, right?)
While looking at the big picture can help you add perspective to your short term goals, you need to make sure that you don't put "blinders" on. In this journey you will find that there may be detours that you didn't expect and those detours can be very helpful in developing who you are and what you will become. You shouldn't always be looking at the horizon. This journey will be an eye-opening experience and you should enjoy every step. You can't do that if you have tunnel vision.
Along those same lines, you must remember to take this journey one step at a time. That will make this venture manageable and easier. Focusing only on the big picture may make the processing of changing seem overwhelming. Instead of simply focusing on your long-term goal, make short terms goals that you can accomplish along the way to remain motivated and dedicated throughout your journey.
Sign Up for a Free Sample!
Sign Up and get the first 8 chapters for free.
Click Here for Free Sample